Tuesday 26 June 2012


"...I was running regularly and working out sometimes, but I was still getting fatter... Everything changed when I started your truth about abs program..." - Leith Carnie from Australia

"...I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs... It’s been a total lifestyle change..." - Stephanie Hurst from Tulia, Texas

"I'm now 8.7% body fat whereas 2 years ago I was 14-15%. At one point, I weighed 203 pounds, now I weigh 168 pounds and have never been in better shape. Thank you so much Mike!" - Alex Miller from the UK

"...When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs. I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs..." - John P. Hembree, Sergeant, US Military

"...I am down now to between 7-8% body fat (according to my Tanita scale), have lost a total of 3-4 inches in the waist..." - John Howlett, President, Healthy-Sunshine, Inc.

 "...I looked like "barrel boy" with no definition and a bonafide gut last year. I'm down from 24% bodyfat to 7.4% bodyfat currently! ..." Greg S.

"...I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go)..." - Laura Kawasmi, Brownsville, TX

"...I like the variety and the shorter workouts, as apposed to the long boring workouts and repetitive isolating exercises I used to do..." - Michelle Smith, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment